Shell Beach was really nice, but hot. There was no shade anywhere on the beach. I wished I had purchased the really pretty beach umbrella I saw in one of the stores, earlier. The water at Shell beach was great and we spent a lot of time swimming in the water, just enjoying it overall. We actually spent all day in the water, since laying on the sand, on the shells or large rocks in the sun was not an option for us. The water was just the right temperature and great to swim around in. We sincerely enjoyed it.
I couldn't believe we saw a car just like John's! This car in the photo above is exactly like John's car in the garage at home. He was pleasantly surprised to see it here on St. Barts and I bet he wished he could take it for a spin on the island, as well. At home, he takes it out once in awhile for a spin on a nice sunny day and we always get lots of smiles.
